Accelerator Structural Biology Conference 2016
The 2016 Cancer Research UK Leicester Centre Network Accelerator Conference will bring together world leading experts to discuss accelerating cancer drug discovery through a networked structural biology approach.
This one-day conference will cover the following topics:
- Structural biology in therapeutic antibody development: mechanistic insights and novel approaches
- Protein expression in insect cells: successful and salutary tales
- Development of small molecule inhibitors of cFLIP
- Accelerating toward novel therapies for lung cancer
- CRUK Medimmune Alliance Laboratory and antibody generation using phage display
- Fragment screening against challenging targets
- Structure based drug design of potent KDM4/5 histone demethylase inhibitors
- Optimisation of PKC-iota inhibitors through structure-based design
- Fragment based approaches for tackling difficult oncology drug targets
- Protein kinase activation by the Hsp90 molecular chaperone system
Julie Little, Business Development Manager at CRT will discuss “CRUK MedImmune Alliance Laboratory and antibody generation using phage display” at this conference
Dr Andrew Turnbull, Principal Scientist within CRT-DL will discuss "Optimisation of PKC-iota inhibitors through structure-based design"
University of Leicester, Henry Wellcome Building, Lancaster Road, Leicester, LE1 7HB