Biotech and Money London 2015
Cancer Research Technology will be hosting a panel discussion at Biotech and Money London 2015. More details to follow.
Biotech and Money London is a two-day congress providing the education, strategies and solutions you need to enable more effective funding, investment, business planning and partnering within your business.
How it's different
- A qualified executive-level only audience
- No CROs, CMOs or EQMs present
- Innovative formats; no powerpoint
- Content to match your investment lifecycle
- Online showcases and company profiling
- Transcribed sessions for real takeaways
- Qualified 1-2-1 partnering
Who is speaking
Keynote speakers include:
- George Freeman, Minister for Science, DoH
- Zahid Latif, Head of Healthcare, Innovate UK
- Sir Chris Evans, Chairman, Excalibur Group
- David Roblin, COO, The Crick Institute
- Keith Thompson, Chief Executive, Cell Therapy Catapult
- Nicole Mather, Director, OLS, BIS, DoH
5 reasons to attend
- Access capital. Find investors, funding sources and partners
- Leave with new ideas from genuine peer 2 peer discussion groups
- Find the real sources of innovation. Meet the innovators, inventors and entrepreneurs with genuine commercial potential
- Networking, partnering and business development opportunities galore.
- Real Market Insight: What’s driving UK Bioscience? What’s Attracting Investors? Find out here.